Having a good and active Facebook Page can make all the difference for your business and content, but how does one get real Facebook likes, and is this even possible on a platform with billions of users?
The simple answer is yes, you can have great success if you know how to create a marketing plan and use the free features on Facebook to promote your content. But that’s not all because Facebook will also allow you to pay for promotions and reach more people.
So, if you want to learn how to invite people to like a Facebook page, keep on reading and stay until the end for all the tips and tricks that will help your Facebook growth.
How to Invite Friends to Like Your Facebook Page?
Once you have created a great Facebook page and start posting awesome content, you might be wondering how to reach your target audience. Don’t worry, we have prepared step-by-step instructions that will not only help you send the invitation message but also increase engagement over time.
One thing is for sure, Facebook is the best Social Media for any kind of business and promotion because there are so many active users. But this also means you have some fierce competition and you might need to use affordable advertising options to get the desired results.
Here is how you can use your friends’ list to get more likes on your Facebook page:
How to invite friends to like a page on Facebook on a desktop?
- Log into your Facebook account and click on Pages on the left;
- Once you are on your Facebook Page, click on three dots on the right;
- In the drop-down menu, select “Invite Friends”
- Select the friends you want to invite and click “Send Invites”;
Keep in mind that you can send the invitation message to all your friends at once, but this might not be the best solution. Some of your friends will not be interested, and if your list of friends is long, the action might look like spam to Facebook.
Although there are no official limits for how many invites you can send, you should keep it under 200 people per day to stay safe. This way, you are promoting your business page without the risk of being blocked by Facebook.
How to invite friends to like a page on Facebook on the mobile app?
- Open the Facebook app and log into your account;
- Tap on the three bars in the top right corner and find your page;
- Click on the “More” button and find the invite button feature;
- Select the friends you want to invite and tap “Send Invitations”
Your friends on Facebook should be the people who support your business first, so you can also send them a friendly message to ask for that help. Most will be more than glad to click that like button
This will make your content more visible and increase the engagement rate on the platform.
Using Facebook to promote your business, products and services might be the best way to achieve your marketing goals. This is the organic approach for your Facebook growth and an efficient way to use the invite button.
How to Invite People You Don’t Know to Like Your Facebook Page?
Considering that your ideal client might not be on your friend list, is there a way to invite people that are not your friends to like your page?
Yes! All you have to do is follow the instructions below.
Once you create amazing content that has an engaged audience, you will have plenty of options to use those interactions and boost your likes.
Invite people on the desktop
- Log into your Facebook account and click on pages;
- Find a post that has the most reactions and likes and click on the “Like” icon;
- Once you see the list of people who interacted click on the “Invite” button next to their name;
Remember, if the button shows “Liked” the person has already liked your page and there is no need to invite them.
This goes to show how creative ideas for a Facebook post can make you potential clients and increase the number of followers you have. On a social platform that has so many users, you need to stand out from regular posts and use every opportunity to increase the number of current followers.
Invite people on the mobile device
- Open the Facebook app and log in;
- Click on the three bars in the upper right corner and find your page;
- Find the post with comments and other interactions and click on “Like”;
- Click on the “Invite” button next to names of users who interacted;
One of the best things you can do for your Facebook growth is to stay active and increase engagement over time. The methods we mentioned are free and all you need to do is devote a couple of minutes each day to invite active users.
How to use Facebook’s “Promote Your Page” option?
Now that we are familiar with the invite button feature, we can move on to some other options you have as a Facebook Business owner. Each page has the opportunity to pay for promotion and there are a few reasons why you need to consider this option.
- Increased engagement – The number of followers you have, interactions on your page, and posts are crucial for your success. Social platforms like Facebook give you an amazing opportunity to get your future clients with just a few clicks. So boosting your performance now can have a significant impact on your future;
- Affordability – Considering that you will have lots of followers from a few promotions and that the Facebook algorithm will place your page in the right spot at the right time, the price is affordable. Investing in your social media profiles is crucial for your business.
- Customization – Not all companies need the same people to interact with their content, so Facebook made sure to incorporate different ways you can customize your promotion. You can choose the goal, audience, and budget to better suit your needs and promote your business in the best way possible.
Your personal friends are a great way to start your business promotion but this is often not enough for your blog post to reach wider audiences. This is why you need to use the promotional features on Facebook wisely and get to your real goal faster.
Keep in mind that helpful content is still needed for the promotion to be successful. People might see your ad on Facebook and show more interest in your business by following and interacting. This way you increase your influence on the platform but at the same time build trust and credibility with future clients.
Different types of posts will pique the interest of your followers and help you reach a wider audience faster. This is why the first step to success is creating an engaging post and then using that engagement to boost your likes.
Once you’re satisfied with your Facebook Pages, you can make use of the promotional post choices to expand your exposure even more. This is one of the best organic ways to grow your Facebook account and gain more followers.