Facebook is one of the best places to promote your business, with over 2.91 billion active users. However, many people are wondering if you can create a Facebook Business page without a personal account, and we are here to answer the question.
With so many features available on this social media platform various privacy settings will accommodate even the most demanding users.
This will allow you to explore the possibilities of online marketing and ensure your Facebook growth. So, keep on reading to find out more, and let’s make the most out of this digital marketing strategy.
And when you’re finished, take a look at our other Facebook guides:
- How to Properly Set Up and Use Facebook Business Manager
- How to Create a Facebook Business Page?
- How to Pay for Facebook Likes & Followers? Is it a Good Idea?
- How to Add Admin to Facebook Page
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts?
- How to Get Real Likes on Facebook
- How to Contact Facebook Support
Table of Contents
Can you create a business Facebook page without a personal account?
No, you are not able to create a business Facebook page without some kind of personal account, but there is more to this statement than meets the eye, so stay tuned.
Facebook is not allowing anyone to create a business profile if it’s not attached to a personal account, however, there are a few ways you can make sure your personal and business information stay separated.
Keep in mind that some people will create fake profiles to be able to make business accounts, but this strategy is not welcomed by Facebook. In case you get “caught”, your personal and business page activities will be shut down. This can be devastating for small businesses, so make sure you are following our advice and reaching your marketing goals in the right way.
Facebook will offer your business lots of useful tools and growth potential, so it’s worth investing time and effort to set up a good Facebook business page.
How to create a Facebook Business Page?
Now that we are familiar with the concept of Facebook pages we can move on to creating one from the scratch. These are the simple steps you need to follow to make the most effective page to promote your business, products, and services:
- Log into your Facebook account and click on the “Pages” tab on the left;
- In the upper right corner, you will be able to click on the “Create Page” button;
- Choose between “Business or Brand” or “Community or Public Figure”;
- Once you create the Business page you can add a name, phone number, address and overall optimize your business profile;
Creating a business page is easy, but make sure you are representing your brand in the best way from the start. This will mean a bit of work on your business portfolio, cover image, and other information you can add before you start posting from that page.
It’s vital to get all the little details great and make a good page that will attract potential customers. While Facebook is an amazing place to advertise, you will have some fierce competition. This means you need to stand out.
How to keep your personal profile separate from the Business Page?
It’s easy to keep your personal profile and business page separate, as Facebook will treat them as two different entities on the platform.
You can optimize the settings and level of privacy to ensure you are not giving out any personal information on your business account.
The good news is that personal and business profiles will work amazingly to make your life easier, and there are already completely separate. So, you can choose whether you are posting, sharing, liking, and commenting from your personal or business account.
There are a few additional steps to ensure your privacy remains hidden. You can:
- Make your personal Facebook profile unsearchable – This will allow you to hide your profile from all search engines, and it’s easy to set up in the Privacy Settings and Tools on Facebook. Keep in mind that people might stumble upon your profile if you leave a comment or a like on someone’s post.
- Hide your personal details – If you are still worried about your privacy you can hide information on your profile, so when someone does find you there will be nothing about the business owner. Just click on your profile photo and select the “About” tab. Edit your personal information by making them visible to “Only Me”.
- Post from your business page or personal profile – If you want to make a post for business purposes, but you are concerned, it might end up on your private profile, don’t worry, we have a solution.
Each post you make will be created from the place you are currently logged into. So, if you want to increase audience engagement and create a killer business post, just make sure you are on your business page.
In addition, every action on Facebook such as like, share, and comment will have a small icon beside it that you can click on for the drop-down menu. This will allow you to switch between your business page and personal account, and you will always know from which account you are currently posting.
So, Facebook made sure you are not mixing up your personal life and business activities unless you want to.
Promoting your business has never been easier with amazing tools and Facebook insights that will show you everything you need to know about your target audience and so much more. When privacy and security are not a reason for concern, nothing is stopping your Facebook growth.
Use the opportunity to search for similar business pages and make sure you are staying active and social to maximize the engagement with your followers. This will ensure building a brand that people trust and tend to buy from, and that is the ultimate goal.
To conclude, you are not able to make a business page without a personal account on Facebook but don’t let this small obstacle stop you from joining millions of users. With all the additional security and privacy features that Facebook is constantly updating you don’t have to worry about a thing.
So, create that amazing Facebook Business Page and make sure you are using it the right way to increase sales and boost your online presence.
- How to Create a Winning Social Media Strategy for Your Business? - October 12, 2023
- Elevate Your Online Presence: Tips for Better Social Media Use - October 12, 2023
- The Ultimate List of Top Social Media Apps and Sites - October 12, 2023